Friday, February 10, 2012

Chaos

Its amazing how chaos can creep into our lives. I think if you have children it can happen quite easily but it does not take children to make chaos! This week my husbands paycheck bounced. Yes, you read that right. Silly me, thinking we had money, paid bills. Imagine that! I went to do some thrift store shopping (I'm ALLLLL about recycling on many levels) :) and imagine my shock when my card was declined... and then to find out our bank account was SEVERELY negative.
Unfortunatly, we let it affect our mood. Its hard not to. Honestly, I think we are still reeling from it. But it affected us more than we realized I think. Neither one of us got our blogs done. (We found out last Wednesday) We have been stressed out, my neck (where I hold my stress) is a mess, we have been processing the shock.


We were fine though. We actually took my paychecks and surrounded ourselves with friends this weekend and laughed until we cried. It was needed. And then? We did ritual. We regrouped. We centered. We cleared chaos from our lives. We honored. We asked for prosperity.
We can not always control the chaos, but we can control how we let it affect us. We are in control of our reactions and behaviors. We needed extra help so we turned to our practice. I am so glad that I am a Witch and I have tools to get ME back on track. Smudging cleared the negative energy, ritual raised it! Our whole attitude is better and every little thing is gonna be all right!
-Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment